31 Jul 2008

Foreign buying houses can not receive the provident fund resettlement provident fund loans

Q: I work in the Wuxi New Area, has been the normal payment of provident fund. My husband went to Suzhou Park in 2003, in the last year bought a suite. I can get in Wuxi to pay the provident fund? »

A: Yes.

Q: parents house demolition, resettlement to the purchase. The real estate property rights is my father, my account and parents together, I and my husband's provident fund will receive «What are the procedures can receive» Can the purchase of rehousing the provident fund loans »

A: Yes, with my ID card, residence booklet, demolition of the agreement, placement agreement, the post-meeting Fangkuan instruments, units issued by the "Wuxi City housing accumulation fund paid for single" (with official seals), the Centre for provident fund to receive clearance. The placement can not be secured, not for housing provident fund loans.

Q: When I buy a house, and purchase invoices to provident fund management center for once in cash, now do the deed can once again take now »

A: Yes.

Q: I am father to the demolition, resettlement farmers distribution agreement on the demolition of the names that I and my account is not the father, where I can get provident fund? » What are the procedures »

Answer: No.

Q: my father's house demolition, relocation of the resettlement of peasants. I do not and his accounts together, but I super-size pay the money, I can take provident fund? » To do what procedures »

Answer: No.

Q: I Huishan Qu, provident fund to pay the normal 10, demolition of their houses, to buy the resettlement, whether paid for provident fund and provident fund loans »

Answer: You can get that with my ID card, the demolition of the agreement, placement agreement, the post-meeting Fangkuan instruments, units issued by the "Wuxi City housing accumulation fund paid for single" (with official seals), the Centre for provident fund to receive clearance. The placement can not be secured, not for housing provident fund loans.

For enquiries, Yk Tw # rx $ eOnTMt

Q: After the phone call for provident fund, I have never set a password, how well »

A: I bring reconciliation and identity cards to provident fund management center for your password.

Q: I have laid off more than three years, the former unit paid a provident fund, but no cards, how to query »

A: First units for personal code, with ID cards and accounts to provident fund management centre enquiries.

Q: Jiangnan Evening News on April 5 posted on the Provident Fund For enquiries, please call 16882252 Why is empty (I was playing 21:00) »

A: Enquiries can only use fixed telephone (telecommunications), and PHS phones for China Unicom.

Q: freedom of employed persons pay housing accumulation fund, where payment » To take what information »

A: If the social security fees to pay on behalf of the liberal professions, take my ID card, social security card payment to the construction branch of the Industrial and Commercial Bank (People's Road 45) for the procedures.

Q: I was in 1998 in a laid-off state-owned enterprises, the 2003 retreat. Over the past 10 years, the units are not paid to the provident fund, the answer files can be non-payment. This unit has been restructuring, how do I

A: The laid-off workers provident fund units can not pay.

Other

Q: housing allowances and housing accumulation fund What's the difference between » What is the ratio of housing subsidies » Both are paid in the same account? »

A: Wuxi, the new staff housing subsidies in December 1998 after 1 the first time to participate in the work of trade unions to pay. HPFs-service workers must pay subsidies of 13% to 18%, the two are different account. Q: I provident fund reconciliation magnetic lost how to do »

Answer: take units issued by the loss of identity cards to prove and I provident fund management centre to re.

No comments: