28 Jul 2008

Business applications mortgage notes and templates

State
National Student Loan borrowers to write applications for points
1, name
2, for reasons
3, for the amount
4, after borrowing guarantee Lu
To the obligations
5, Luokuan

National Student Loan applications to write Fan
Li Wen 1:
I XX X classes of secondary schools XX, I lived in a remote hill village. There are six people at home, the home of the labor force only father and mother, but they have been sick in the body. Because there is no culture, no capital, but with hard labour Duangong living, more than 10 years has been living a poor life. When I was small, home with four children to study, so that we can all parents to go to school, day and night all hard work trouble, but they are hard-earned money is not enough for the school fees we can only think by relatives. At that time is really too difficult, the eldest sister has not graduated from junior high school dropouts to return home to help; Erjie and join me in junior high school graduates, also would like to read high school, but at home we really can not shoulder the fees, so Erjie have the opportunity to high school Let me go home to help their own.
My house is only 1.5 mu of paddy fields around each of all the rice harvest barely able to provide home. My home, the only source of income to rely on that little star anise and cassava. So the whole family's annual income is only around 2,000 yuan, excluding debt payments, daily expenses, leaving it a little. Therefore, tuition has been troubling us. However, in order to the future, I need to study, go to college.
In order to complete my studies, round my college dream, I want your help, I will fight hard efforts to realize my dream. Thank you!
Sincerely
Salute
Applicants: XX

Li Wen 2:
Bank of China XX XX Branch:

I was 200 X, XX XXXX Yuekao into the College of XXXX XXXX XXXX professional classes who are X students, identity card numbers for XXXX, graduation time for the XX XXXX on. Because of family financial difficulties, difficult to pay my tuition at school during the , In order to successfully complete their education, special visit to your country for student loans, loan 200 X to 200 X XXXX that the tuition fees RMB yuan whole (XXXX yuan), 200 X to 200 X XXXX that the tuition fees RMB yuan whole (XXXX million), 200X to 200 X XXXX that the tuition fees RMB yuan whole (XXXX yuan), 200 X to 200 X XXXX that the tuition fees RMB yuan whole (XXXX yuan), 200 X to 200 X XXXX that the tuition fees RMB yuan whole (XXXX million), the above total of RMB yuan XXXX The whole (XXXX million). Loan period from 200 X, XX, to 200 X, XX, no later than six years after graduation.
I promise: access to national student loans, to study hard and positive progress, the better to complete their studies. And keep its promises, in XXXX XX, XX, recently repaid loans after graduation timely work units or detailed contact information Inform your line, do a word used in contemporary college students.
My home is the contact details of XXXX XXXX in the town of XXXX XXXX XXXX County village
ZIP code is: XXXXXX contact telephone number is: XXXXXXXX

Applicants: XXXX
XXXX XX, XX, in

No comments: